Welcome to The Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (VICTR ) website
Community Research Day- Poster Submissions Deadline Extended
Date: Tuesday, November 5th
Location: United Way of Metro Nashville, 250 Venture Circle
Researchers: are you interested in collaborating with local community organizations to conduct research?
Community Research Day will feature an interactive poster session where local community organizations will present their research interests and questions. By attending this conference, you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss potential, mutually-beneficial collaborations with local community groups. Research topics that will be presented include:
- How is brain injury and PTSD impacting returning soldiers and their families.
- What's the most effective way to increase use of the HPV vaccine in the Hispanic community?
- Is there a connection between the empowerment and emotional wellness in women living with HIV/AIDS?
- Statistical analysis of results from a client impact study for those with substance-use disorders and co-occuring m
- Do musician visits with hospital patients have a positive impact on their health outcomes?
- Evaluating the effectiveness of family support services
- Testing interventions to improve birth outcomes
- What is the evidence that new a intervention to treat co-occuring mental health disorders is effective?
- Assessing the impact of refugee services
- Innovative research and evaluation partnerships to assist in advancing the community informed and identified priorities to achieving the End of Aids in Middle Tennessee
- Assessment of barriers to accessing services for deaf and hard of hearing individuals and families in the greater Nashville area
- Assessing models that are currently providing services to individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities
- Neighborhood- and county-level data collection on behavoirs and attitudes related to health
- Food security and access for county residents
- Health Impact Assessments in transportation and social connectedness
Researchers, to Register: https://redcap.vanderbilt.edu/surveys/?s=av9j9NVwkQ
Questions? Email Christine Shoaf at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Meharry-Vanderbilt Community Engaged Research Core.